[FM-India] Call for participation for the 6th indian SAT+SMT

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Sat Nov 6 17:57:39 IST 2021

----- Forwarded message from Subodh Sharma <svs at iitd.ac.in> -----

Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2021 17:48:46 +0530
From: Subodh Sharma <svs at iitd.ac.in>
To: fmindia at cmi.ac.in
Subject: Call for participation for the 6th indian SAT+SMT

                   THE SIXTH INDIAN SAT+SMT SCHOOL
                    December 10-12 2021, ONLINE
                          http://sat-smt.in <http://sat-smt.in/>
            Deadline for registration: 3rd December 2021

  This is a call for participation for the sixth indian SAT+SMT school that
will be held online from Dec 10 to 12, 2021. The theme of this year's
school is the advancement of SAT and SMT solvers and their novel
use in mathematical proofs and trustworthy AI. To confirm your participation,
please go to <link: http://sat-smt.in <http://sat-smt.in/>> and register yourself. Further details
about the school are available on the website. We request you to apply
for the registration before 3rd December, 2021.

Registration of academics and students is free.   The registration for industry
participants is also free. However, we request industry participants to
contribute Rs. 10,000 to Indian Association for Research in Computing
Sciences (IARCS) <link:http://www.iarcs.org.in <http://www.iarcs.org.in/>>, the parent body under
whose aegis this school is being conducted. This amount is intended for
sponsoring this and similar events. Please contact the organizers for the
bank details of donation.

We will announce the confirmation of registrations on 6th December, 2021.

We look forward to participation of all those seriously interested in SAT
and SMT solving, both from theoretical and practical perspectives.  For any
queries or clarifications, please send email to
indian.satsmt.school at gmail.com <mailto:indian.satsmt.school at gmail.com>

Best regards,

Supratik Chakraborty, IIT Bombay
Venkatesh Choppella, IIIT Hyderabad