[FM-India] Post-doc position in Trustworthy Software Systems

Abhik Roychoudhury abhik at comp.nus.edu.sg
Mon Mar 22 14:52:56 IST 2021

*_Job Title
_*Research Fellow/Senior Research fellow for National Satellite of
Excellence in Trustworthy Software Systems
(https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~nsoe-tss/
<https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~nsoe-tss/>)

*_Job Description
_*This research center aims to enhance our national capabilities in
trustworthy smart system infrastructures and build on our strengths in
software security, and smart systems to build an array of point
technologies, leading to certification capabilities of software
systems.We plan to combine the strengths of both universities to provide
a plethora of capabilities for software certification and validation,
with focus on software for embedded systems, IoT and CPS.

  The person will be based at NUS in the lab of Prof. Abhik
Roychoudhury, Director of National Satellite of Excellence in
Trustworthy Software Systems. Please see these links to get an idea
about the relevant research background.

https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~abhik/projects/Repair/index.html
<https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~abhik/projects/Repair/index.html>

https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~abhik/projects/Fuzz/
<https://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~abhik/projects/Fuzz/>

·

*_Job Requirements
_*Applicant should have a demonstrated successful track-record of prior
research work in related areas. Research Fellow must hold a PhD in a
relevant area. Publications in top conferences and journals in security,
software engineering, programming languages are necessary. Applicants
with background in program analysis, verification and constraint solving
are particularly welcome.

The term of appointment will be 1-2 years and is extendible, upon review
of satisfactory performance. The selected candidate will be offered
strongly competitive salaries and benefits, and substantial freedom to
build up a strong research profile of their own.

Any interested candidates can contact abhik at comp.nus.edu.sg

-Abhik Roychoudhury
School of Computing
National University of Singapore