[FM-India] Formal analysis/verification/reasoning PostDoc jobs at Oxford

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Mon Mar 22 14:49:32 IST 2021

----- Forwarded message from Yogananda Jeppu <yvjeppu at gmail.com> -----

Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 14:08:36 +0530
From: Yogananda Jeppu <yvjeppu at gmail.com>
To: "fmindia at cmi.ac.in" <fmindia at cmi.ac.in>
Subject: Formal analysis/verification/reasoning PostDoc jobs at Oxford.

Message from Prof Tom Melham Oxford

I have three postdoc positions available in my group at Oxford, all for
research funded under the UK’s Digital Security by Design
<https://www.dsbd.tech/> programme. The programme is creating an
experimental implementation (with Arm), software stack, applications, and
tools for a new architecture that includes ‘capability pointers’ for
enhanced, platform-enforced cyber-security.

I’m looking for people interested to do formal analysis – e.g. bounded
model checking – of HW/SW systems or just SW, hardware verification
researchers (or people wanting to get into the field), automated reasoning
researchers, or others who would like to join one of two collaborative
projects funded in the programme. The projects have industrial partners and
involve two separate groups at Manchester as well.  We’re flexible about
the start dates, given the current situation.

http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/news/1898-full.html

http://www.cs.ox.ac.uk/news/1899-full.html

----- End forwarded message -----