[FM-India] Ph.D. Position (NIT Meghalaya)

rajarshi ray raj.ray84 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 16:44:54 IST 2016

Dear All,

There is a Ph.D. position in the department of Computer Sc. and
Engineering, NIT Meghalaya. The position is for a period of 3 years in the
project "Parallel Model Checking of Hybrid Systems". We are looking for a
candidate with the following background:

1. Programming skills in C++/Java
2. B.Tech./M.Tech/M.Sc./M.C.A in Computer Science
3. Interest in algorithms
4. Preferably with some knowledge in formal methods,
    automata and linear algebra.

Please visit the following link to get a glimpse of what we have been doing
in the project.

http://nitmeghalaya.in/nitm/departments/dept_cse/XSpeed/index_new.html

Please visit the following link for details on how to apply.

http://nitmeghalaya.in/nitm/notifications/recruitments/JRF_csemar016.html

Please visit our institute link which has some nice photos of Shillong and
our campus.

http://nitmeghalaya.in/nitm/index.html