[FM-India] Details - Faculty Development Program

Himalya Bansal himalya.bansal at ldra.com
Tue Aug 30 15:10:32 IST 2016

Dear All,

I would like to inform you about three upcoming Faculty Development Programs which are supported by LDRA Academic Alliance Program.
Kindly refer to below details and please let me know if any faculty member in your contacts is interested to attend below FDP. The details of these FDPs are mentioned in respective online URL.

1)      Faculty Development Program on SOFTWARE TESTING AUTOMATION

a.       FDP Brochure & Registration Form : http://www.skct.edu.in/docs/new%20brochure.pdf

b.      Date : September 07-08, 2016

c.       Venue : Sri Krishna College of Technology (SKCT), Coimbatore

2)      Faculty Development Program on Software Safety & Security

a.       FDP Brochure & Registration Form : http://www.tce.edu/sites/default/files/software_safety_and_security_0.pdf

b.      Date : September 09, 2016

c.       Venue : Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai

3)      Faculty Development Program on Software Safety and Security of Medical Devices

a.       FDP Brochure & Registration Form : https://www.annauniv.edu/pdf/SSMDSEP30.pdf

b.      Date : September 30, 2016

c.       Venue : College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai

Kindly let me know if you need any additional information from my side.
We look forward to welcome you in the Faculty Development Program.

Kind Regards,
Himalya Bansal
Account Manager - LDRA Academic Alliance Program
LDRA Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Mobile : +91-9686672244
Web: www.ldra.com<http://www.ldra.com/>
Email id: himalya.bansal at ldra.com<mailto:himalya.bansal at ldra.com>
Follow Us : LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/ldra-limited> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ldratechnology/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ldra_technology> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/ldraltd/>