[FM-India] For Posting: Invite for submitting posters to ModSym @ ISEC'15

Meenakshi D'Souza meenakshi at iiitb.ac.in
Wed Nov 19 15:31:22 IST 2014

Dear Madhavan,

Can you please circulate the call for posters for modeling symposium to be held with ISEC'15 to FM India mailing list?

Thanks and regards,

Meenakshi.

The 8th India Software Engineering Conference (ISEC 2015<http://isoft.acm.org/isec2015/>) will take place in Bengaluru (February 18th - 20th 2015). We are organizing a Symposium on modeling (http://modsym.iiit.ac.in) on 18th February.
The Principal objective of the modelling symposium is to help form an active community working on various aspects of modelling and its applications. The focus will be on problems that would be critical 3-5 years out in future. For example, problem spaces such as enterprises, systems, cyber-physical systems, etc. will be given more importance.

The event will have invited speakers from academia and industry. Academicians and researchers like Prof. Bernhard Rumpe, Prof. Tony Clark, Prof. Kesav Nori, Prof. Frank Ulrich, Mr. Sreedhar Reddy, Dr. Meenakshi D'Souza among others from around the world will be speaking at the symposium. Also, the event will showcase the latest tools (via demonstrations) and posters in the Software modelling world. We inivite you to participate in the event by submitting a poster. Please visit the website for submission instructions.

Y. Raghu Reddy & Vinay Kulkarni
Organizing committee, ModSym