[FM-India] STCS-TIFR Vigyan Vidushi 2022 programme - Applications due April 25th

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Fri Mar 25 21:49:29 IST 2022

----- Forwarded message from Shibashis Guha <shibashis.guha at tifr.res.in> -----

Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 18:28:33 +0530
From: Shibashis Guha <shibashis.guha at tifr.res.in>
To: Fmindia <fmindia at cmi.ac.in>
Subject: STCS-TIFR Vigyan Vidushi 2022 programme - Applications due April 25th

Dear Colleague,

The School of Technology and Computer Science (STCS) at TIFR, Mumbai is
organising Vigyan Vidushi, a two-week summer school for women. Women in their
late undergraduate studies (who have completed, or are currently in, their
third year) in CS/EE/ECE/Maths/Stats or related fields are eligible for the
program. Women pursuing their master's degree in the above fields, or those
who have completed an undergraduate/master's degree and are currently
employed, are also welcome to apply. Women currently enrolled in a PhD program
are NOT eligible though.

We request you to kindly help in spreading the word for this, and encourage
eligible women students to apply. You may also use the poster (full-size
version at https://www.tifr.res.in/~stcs-vv-22/public/STCS-VV22-Poster.pdf) to
advertise it in your institute or department.
The last date for submitting an application is 25th April 2022. The programme
itself will be from 2-15 July 2022, and will be held at the TIFR Mumbai
campus. The application link, and other details, are available at
https://www.tifr.res.in/~stcs-vv-22/

We would be especially grateful if you could also advertise in other related
departments in your institute. We look forward to your support in this. Any
queries may be addressed to stcs-vv-22 at tifr.res.in .

Best regards,
Organising Team
STCS Vigyan Vidushi 2022