[FM-India] Workshop on Research Highlights in Prog. Langs.

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Thu Nov 12 12:42:41 IST 2020

----- Forwarded message from K V Raghavan <raghavan at iisc.ac.in> -----

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 12:41:11 +0530
From: K V Raghavan <raghavan at iisc.ac.in>
To: fmindia at cmi.ac.in
Subject: Workshop on Research Highlights in Prog. Langs.

Dear friends,

This message is an announcement for Workshop in Research Highlights in
Programming Languages, which will run online during December 15-17 2020,
concurrent with the main program of FSTTCS 2020. An excellent array of
presentations by national as well as international researchers is lined up
for  the workshop. The schedule of talks as well as the registration
procedure is mentioned on the workshop home page:

  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/event/research-highlights-in-programming-languages-fsttcs-2020/

We invite you to register and participate in the workshop as well as the
main conference. We also request you to forward this announcement to
students in your institute, and to other colleagues at your institute or
at other institutes or R&D Centers who may be interested.

With regards,

K V Raghavan

(On behalf of the organizing committee)

----- End forwarded message -----