[FM-India] The International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures Security (CRITIS 2017)

Cristina Alcaraz alcaraz at lcc.uma.es
Thu Feb 9 22:15:19 IST 2017

Dear CRITIS Community and CI(I)P Community in general,

The International Conference on Critical Information Infrastructures
Security (CRITIS 2017) reaches its 12th anniversary this year. After
several successful editions in the past, CRITIS continues the tradition
of presenting innovative research and exploring new challenges in the
field of critical (information) infrastructures protection (C(I)IP) and
fostering the dialogue with stakeholders.

The event will take place in Lucca from Oct 9th to 11th with the
following thematic sessions:

CS	Cyber Security
HF	Human Factors
TR	Transport
EM	Emergency Management
UR	Urban Resilience
IS	Trust and Information Sharing

Together with CRITIS, and in the line with the tradition, Satellite
Workshops with take place just after the main conference, from Oct 12th
to 13th.  Moreover, apart from the traditional sessions where original
works and significant improvements will be presented, there will be
other sessions devoted to Ongoing Projects and Operators.

Given this, we invite to participate in where the event will serve to
meet and exchange ideas and concerns with experts in the field.

For any other information of the event, do not hesitate to check the
official website at: http://www.critis2017.org

Looking forward to seeing you at CRITIS 2017!

Yours sincerely,

Programme Chairs