[FM-India] Proposal for WODES 2018- reg

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Sat Mar 19 20:01:31 IST 2016

 Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 14:21:23 +0530
 From: "Dr. Devanathan Rajagopalan Professor Emeritus - EEE"  <devanathanr at hindustanuniv.ac.in>
 To: fmindia at cmi.ac.in
 Subject: Proposal for WODES 2018- reg

 Dear All,

 I am writing to you regarding a possible proposal to hold WODES 2018, 14th
 Edition of the International Workshop on Discrete Event Systems (DES), to be
 held in the late Spring, Summer, or early Fall of 2018. WODES is the main
 bi-annual meeting of the international research community in Discrete Event
 Systems.

 DES applies formal methods for the supervision and control of DES.

 If you would have any interest in the proposal, I would appreciate if you could
 let me know. I am requesting IEEE Madras Section to sponsor the workshop.

 More information about WODES can be found at the website
 http://www.diee.unica.it/giua/WODES/

 Regards
 --
 Dr.R.Devanathan | Professor Emeritus | Dept of EEE | Hindustan University
 No. 1, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR) | Padur | Chennai - 603 103