[FM-India] GIAN course on Cyber Physical Systems (July 4-14)

Dr. Manoranjan Satpathy manoranjan at iitbbs.ac.in
Wed Jun 1 17:18:44 IST 2016

Dear Colleagues/friends

We are conducting a course on "Modelling and Analysis of Cyber Physical
Systems"
here at IIT Bhubaneswar under the GIAN program from July 4-14.
(please see the attached document for more details).

Prof Michael Butler (Univ of Southampton Univ) and Prof S. Ramesh (General
Motors R&D, Warren)
are the international speakers.

If anyone is interested please contact me.
Also please circulate this message to research scholars/scientists you know
of.

Registration discounts are available to research students and some
participants.

Best wishes
Manoranjan

(Dr M Satpathy, Associate Prof of Computer Science)

--

*Disclaimer: *This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential