[FM-India] Associate Professor (Software Engineering) position at Monash University

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Thu May 7 17:52:42 IST 2015

 Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 04:57:19 -0700 (PDT)
 From: liyuanfang at gmail.com
 To: fmindia at cmi.ac.in
 Subject: Associate Professor (Software Engineering) position at Monash University

 The Faculty of Information Technology at Monash University is seeking
 an experienced academic in the field of Software Engineering, with a
 demonstrated track record of excellence in teaching and research, to
 lead its Software Engineering programs.

 A member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight Universities,
 Monash University is the only Australian university with a dedicated
 Faculty of IT, where both our research and education programs cover
 the full span of IT, from Computer Science and Software Engineering,
 through Networks and Security, to Business Information Systems and
 the Digital Humanities.

 This Associate Professor (Level D) position will be located at our
 Clayton campus (located in Melbourne's south-eastern suburbs), where
 we offer a 4-year Bachelor of Software Engineering degree, accredited
 by both Engineers Australia and the Australian Computer Society.

 Monash is seeking to boost its existing expertise in Software
 Engineering, and the successful applicant will be asked to lead a new
 hiring round for further Lecturer/Senior Lecturer positions.

 For full details and to apply, see here:
 http://jobs.monash.edu.au/jobDetails.asp?sJobIDs=534496&sKeywords=Associate+Professor+%28Software+Engineering%29&lWorkTypeID=&lLocationID=&lCategoryID=&lBrandID=&sJobNo=Associate+Professor+%28Software+Engineering%29&stp=AW&sLanguage=en.

 Closing date: Sunday 14 June 2015, 11:55pm Aus. Eastern Standard Time

 Enquiries: Prof. Graham Farr, Head of Campus, Clayton, Faculty of IT
 +61 3 9905 5201. email: graham.farr at monash.edu