[FM-India] WEPL 2015, colocated with POPL 2015

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Sat Oct 11 17:01:04 IST 2014

  Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 15:18:15 +0530
  From: K V Raghavan <raghavan at csa.iisc.ernet.in>

  Dear all,

  Ansuman Banerjee of ISI Kolkata and myself are organizing a one-day
  Workshop on Emerging Research and Development Trends in Programming
  Languages (WEPL 2015), on 18th January 2015 in TIFR Mumbai. The workshop is
  co-located with the premier international conference POPL
  (http://popl.mpi-sws.org/2015/), which will take place at the same venue
  during January 15-17.  The goal of WEPL 2015  is to provide a forum in
  which students and faculty members from colleges and universities in India
  who are interested in the areas of programming languages and software
  development can interact with each other.  The event will consist of
  invited talks by renowned academicians and industrial researchers.  There
  will also be a poster session, for which we solicit poster proposals from
  students as well as faculty from all colleges and universities.  Poster
  proposals can be up to two pages long, and need to be submitted by October
  30th 2014. Please visit the WEPL home page
  (http://events.csa.iisc.ernet.in/WEPL/) for more information on submitting
  poster proposals and on registering for POPL and WEPL. We will be providing
  travel support of up to Rs. 3000 per person for out of station registrants,
  subject to availability of funds.

  Regards,

  K. V. Raghavan
  Dept. of Computer Science and Automation
  IISc, Bangalore