[FM-India] RV 2012 - call for participation

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Sun Sep 9 08:47:05 IST 2012

 From: Klaus Havelund <klaus.havelund at jpl.nasa.gov>
 Subject: RV 2012 - call for participation
 Date : Fri, Sep 07, 2012, 12:06:50PM -0700

 3rd International Conference on Runtime Verification (RV 2012)
 September 25-28, 2012

 Koc University Research Center for Anatolian Civilizations in Pera
 Istanbul, Turkey

 http://rv2012.ku.edu.tr

 RV 2012 is the third conference in a series dedicated to the
 advancement of monitoring and analysis techniques for software and
 hardware system executions.  Application areas of runtime
 verification include safety-critical systems ranging from enterprise
 and systems software, to autonomous and reactive control systems, to
 health management and diagnosis systems, to security.  In addition to
 paper presentations, the program also comprises two invited tutorials
 and three invited talks.  This year, we have an open tool
 demonstration session. All conference attendees will have the
 opportunity to demonstrate tools they are developing.

 To register, visit the conference website: http://rv2012.ku.edu.tr

 Program highlights:

 Invited tutorials:

   Dynamic analyses for data-race detection
   John Erickson, Madan Musuvathi, and Stephen Freund

   Symbolic execution
   Cristian Cadar and Koushik Sen

 Invited talks:

   It's the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)
   Jim Larus

   Malware riding badware: challenges in analyzing (malicious/benign)
 web applications
   Giovanni Vigna

   From runtime verification to runtime intervention and adaptation
   Martin Rinard