[FM-India] 2nd CFP for TASE 13, 1 - 3 July 2013, Birmingham, UK

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Thu Oct 25 18:16:15 IST 2012

 From: TASE 2013 <tase2013 at aston.ac.uk>
 Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 11:13:02 +0000
 Subject: 2nd CFP for TASE 13, 1 - 3 July 2013, Birmingham, UK

 The 7th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Software
 Engineering - TASE 2013
 1st - 3rd July 2013, Aston University Conference Centre, Birmingham, UK
 2nd Call for Papers

 Dear Colleagues,

 On behalf of the organizing committee, we are pleased to invite you
 to submit papers to the 7th International Symposium on Theoretical
 Aspects of Software Engineering (TASE 2013). We apologise for any
 eventual cross-posting and we cordially encourage you to forward this
 call for papers to all of your colleagues and students who might be
 interested.

 Overview

 Software engineering is at the heart of many state of the art tools
 designed to simplify and improve our lives, including cloud computing
 applications, the semantic web and self-configuring systems. As these
 instruments are involved in fields of vital importance, by providing
 customised solutions for education, businesses, government and health
 care, the role played by the theory behind their working principles
 bears an undeniable weight. In this context, the TASE International
 Symposium strives to provide top scientists with a framework for
 communicating their latest and most valuable theoretical results in
 the field of software engineering.

 Subject Areas

 We invite contributions concerning the theoretical aspects of the
 following areas (please note that this is not an exhaustive list):

   *   model driven software engineering
   *   component based software engineering
   *   service oriented and cloud computing
   *   semantic web and web services
   *   software security, reliability, simulation and verification
   *   probabilistic fundamentals of software engineering
   *   embedded and real time software systems
   *   program logics and underlying mathematical issues
   *   aspect, rule and object oriented software design
   *   self-configuring software systems
   *   reverse engineering

 Paper Submission System

 We invite all prospective authors to submit their manuscripts via the
 TASE13 portal, hosted on Easychair at:

 https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tase2013

 Further instructions for authors (e.g. paper format and length) will
 be communicated at a later date.

 Important Dates
 Title and abstract submission:            18 January 2013
 Paper submission:                         25 January 2013
 Acceptance/rejection notification:        22 March 2013
 Camera-ready version submission:          26 April 2013

 Contact      tase2013 at aston.ac.uk
              http://www.aston.ac.uk/tase2013

 Alternative Formats

 A PDF version of this CFP is available on the symposium website or by
 following this link:

 http://www1.aston.ac.uk/EasySiteWeb/GatewayLink.aspx?alId=128755

 We are looking forward to receiving your submissions.

 Hai Wang
 Richard Banach
 Program Chairs, TASE 2013