[FM-India] Formal Methods Update Meeting, VIT Vellore, July 12-14 2011

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Sat Jun 18 14:57:54 IST 2011

The Formal Methods Update Meeting 2011 will be held at
VIT, Vellore from July 12 to 14, 2011.

The webpage for the workshop is up at
http://fmindia.cmi.ac.in/update2011 and will be updated
periodically the latest information about the workshop.

Registration is open --- please register online as soon as
possible so that the local organisers can plan accommodation
arrangements.  There is no registration fee.  Limited financial
support for travel and accommodation will be provided by IARCS.
If you need support, send me a mail with the details, but please
try to get support from your parent institution if possible.
Remember that the aim is to keep these meetings as informal and
low budget as possible.

Finally, if you want to propose a talk (or a topic that you would
like to see covered), write to Kamal Lodaya (kamal at imsc.res.in)
and me with details so that we can start finalising the
programme.

Regards,
Madhavan

--
Dr Madhavan Mukund
Secretary, Indian Association for Research in Computing Science (IARCS)

URL  : http://www.cmi.ac.in/~madhavan     Tel  : +91 44 2747 0226-0229
Email: madhavan at cmi.ac.in                        +91 44 3298 3441-3442
                                          Fax  : +91 44 2747 0225