[FM-India] Job opening: Researcher position at Consensys (Blockchain Technology)

Raghavendra Ramesh raghavendra.kaundinya at gmail.com
Wed May 26 07:46:16 IST 2021

Dear all,

I am working in the Dependable Distributed Systems group at Consensys
Software R&D. We are planning to hiring one researcher to our team. Have a
look at the job description here: https://consensys.net/open-roles/3149296/.
Please send me your CV if interested.

A little background on myself. I completed my PhD with the supervision of
Prof. Deepak D'Souza at Dept. of Computer Science and Automation in the
area of model checking information flow security properties. Later I worked
at IIIT-B briefly, and at Oracle Labs on static analysis of security
properties. Since 2019, I am working for Consensys, a Blockchain Technology
company, in the areas of blockchain interoperability and verifying
Blockchain consensus algorithms.

Best regards,
Raghavendra
https://www.linkedin.com/in/raghavendra-ramesh-0a418051/