[FM-India] Trends in Transformations workshop: Call for participation

B Srivathsan sri at cmi.ac.in
Fri Dec 3 23:07:38 IST 2021

Message from the organizers of Trends2021: pre-FSTTCS workshop.

--------

Apologies for multiple copies of this email; please re-distribute as you
see fit.

Call for Participation
Trends in Transformations
https://www.cse.iitb.ac.in/~krishnas/trends2021/main.html
December 14, 2021, Online (pre-FSTTCS workshop)

The beautiful and robust theory of regular languages is based on four
fundamental pillars : expressions, automata, logic and algebra.
Extensions of the pillars of language theory to transformations
(functions or relations) from words has been an active area of research
recently. The aim of this workshop is to bring together researchers and
students interested in theory and applications of formal models of
transformations.

In the past, we have had 2 editions of Trends as part of FSTTCS 2018 and
FSTTCS 2019. This year, we bring you some interesting talks, which
highlight the latest trends in this area, both from a theoretical as
well as a practical perspective.

* Speakers

Olivier Carton (IRIF)
Gaëtan Douéneau-Tabot (IRIF)
Pierre Pradic (Swansea University)
Sarah Winter (Université libre de Bruxelles)

* Schedule

 From 13:30 to 18:00 (India time)

* Registration is free but mandatory.
https://www.fsttcs.org.in/2021/#register