[FM-India] VeriCrypt - Tutorials on tools for verified cryptography, call for participation

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Mon Nov 9 15:08:31 IST 2020

----- Forwarded message from Aseem Rastogi <aseemr at microsoft.com> -----

Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2020 09:36:27 +0000
From: Aseem Rastogi <aseemr at microsoft.com>
To: "karthik at messengeruser.com" <karthik.bhargavan at gmail.com>
Subject: VeriCrypt - Tutorials on tools for verified cryptography, call for participation

Dear Colleagues:

As part of IndoCrypt 2020, we are organizing the "VeriCrypt: An Introduction to Tools for Verified Cryptography" event. The event will consist of tutorials on 4 state-of-the-art tools for verified crypto: Tamarin Prover, Cryptoverif, EasyCrypt, and F*.

The event will be held online, more details may be found here: https://indocrypt2020.iiitb.ac.in/vericrypt/.

Each tutorial will include an introductory lecture and a hands-on demo. Attendees will be given a set of exercises they can do on their own after the workshop and submit to the speakers. We will also make available an online chat forum where attendees can ask questions and interact with the speakers.

The registration is free and open to everyone: https://forms.gle/NDE3SjUzok1qywEY9.

Please forward it to your students as well. Looking forward to your participation in the event!

-Aseem and Karthik.

----- End forwarded message -----