[FM-India] Call for Participation in the Third India SAT+SMT School (Dec 6-8 2018) at IIIT Hyderabad

Saurabh Joshi sbjoshi at iith.ac.in
Mon Sep 17 09:19:26 IST 2018

         THE THIRD INDIAN SAT+SMT SCHOOL

              December 6-8th 2018

                  IIIT Hyderabad

                http://sat-smt.in

 Deadline for registration/application: 10th October 2018

 We are writing to request you to participate in the third Indian SAT+SMT
school that we are organizing at IIIT Hyderabad from Dec 6 to 8, 2018. The
theme of this year is encoding problems into the solvers. To confirm the
participation, please go to <http://sat-smt.in> and register yourself.
Further details about the school are available on the website. We request
you to apply for the registration before 10th October.

 Since these events have limited capacity, we will confirm your
registration by 20th October.

 We are also seeking talks by the participants on SAT/SMT solving and
applications. If you are interested, please let us know.  We look forward
to such talks from all the participants.

 The registration fee for industry/government lab participants is Rs.
10,000 per person. This amount is intended for supporting this and similar
events; the fee will be donated to the Indian Association for Research in
Computing Sciences (IARCS) <http://www.iarcs.org.in>, the parent body under
whose aegis this school is being conducted.  For applicants from
industry/government labs, the fee payment is required only after your
registration is accepted by the organizers.

We will announce the confirmation of the registrations on 20th October.

We look forward to your participation. Needless to say, we'd be very happy
to clarify any questions you might have in this regard. Please send in your
queries to :indian.satsmt.school at gmail.com

Please forward this call for participation to other organizations,
colleagues and students who you think may benefit from this event.

Best regards,

Supratik Chakraborty, IIT Bombay

Venkatesh Choppella, IIIT Hyderabad

Ashutosh Gupta, IIT Bombay