[FM-India] Source Code Analysis and Manipulation, 2018

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Mon May 7 10:31:44 IST 2018

----- Forwarded message -----

Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 10:23:56 +0530
From: K V Raghavan <raghavan at iisc.ac.in>
To: fmindia at cmi.ac.in
Subject: Source Code Analysis and Manipulation, 2018

----- Forwarded message from Paige Rodeghero <parodeghero at gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 6 May 2018 14:22:13 -0400
From: Paige Rodeghero <parodeghero at gmail.com>
To: raghavan at iisc.ac.in
Subject: SCAM 2018

I am reaching out to you because we hope you might be interested in submitting some of your recent work to the conference. SCAM is a working conference that encourages conversation and the exchange of ideas.  This year’s conference will take place in the beautiful city of Madrid, Spain, on September 23-24, 2018 and is co-located with ICSME. The conference engages researchers from all over the world in a great, fun, friendly, and inclusive environment.

The conference’s aim is to bring together research and practitioners that are working on theory, techniques, and applications that concern the analysis and/or manipulation of source code.  While much attention in the wider software engineering community is properly directed towards other aspects of systems development and evolution, such as specification, design and requirements engineering, and testing it is the source code that contains the only precise description of the behaviour of the system.  Please note, we view source code broadly, this also includes work on byte code/machine code, high-level languages, and graphical languages.

We wanted to connect with you ahead of the submission deadline. We hope you will consider submitting one or more papers to SCAM 2018.

Abstract Deadline June 8, 2018
Paper Deadline June 15, 2018

We are reaching out to you to let you know that everyone is welcome at SCAM.  We are committed to advancing diversity and growing the community.  We encourage women and underrepresented minorities to submit work.

If you would like more information, please feel free to contact either one of us or visit our website at ieee-scam.org/2018 <http://ieee-scam.org/2018>

We hope to see you this September!

Best regards,

----- End forwarded message -----