[FM-India] "Modeling and Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems": IIT Guwahati, 1-5 Jan, 2018

Purandar Bhaduri pbhaduri at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 12:34:30 IST 2017

Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this mail.

We are organizing a five-day MHRD sponsored GIAN (Global Initiative of
Academic Networks) course on Modeling and Verification of Cyber-Physical
Systems at IIT Guwahati during January 1-5, 2018. The main lecturer for the
course is Prof. Sayan Mitra, Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.

This course will be useful for engineers and research scientists,
undergraduate and postgraduate students, research scholars and faculty
members interested in modeling and verification of systems used in the
aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, robotics and healthcare domain, such
as unmanned aerial vehicles and automated cars.

Detailed information about the course is available at
http://www.iitg.ernet.in/pbhaduri/GIAN-CPS/. The last date for registration
for the course is December 3, 2017.

Please encourage your students/research scholars/postdocs/colleagues/team
members to participate in this course and forward this mail to anyone who
may be interested.

With warm regards,

Purandar Bhaduri and Chandan Karfa

--
Purandar Bhaduri,
Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering