[FM-India] SmartWorld 2017 CFP
gracelq628 at 126.com
Mon Mar 13 09:37:16 IST 2017
*** Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this SmartWorld 2017 CFP ***
The 3rd IEEE Int'l Smart World Congress (IEEE SmartWorld 2017)
August 4-8, 2017, San Francisco, USA
Co-located IEEE UIC, ATC, ScalCom, CBDCom, IoP and SCI 2017
Sponsored by IEEE & IEEE CIS, Technical Sponsored by IEEE CS & TCSC
Paper Submission Deadline: March 24, 2017 (Firm)
Accepted conference papers will be published by IEEE (IEEE-DL and EI indexed). Selected papers will be recommended to
the following prestige journal special issues.
1. IEEE Transactions on Big Data - Special Issue on "Big Data in Ubiquitous Computing".
2. Sensors, MDPI - Special issue on "Sensing, Data Analysis and Platforms for Ubiquitous Intelligence"
3. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, Springer - Special Issue on "Context, Intelligence and
Interactions for Personalized Systems"
4. IEEE Access - Special Issue on "Intelligent Systems for the Internet of Things"
5. Applied Sciences, MDPI - Special Issue on "Smart Healthcare"
6. Future Generation Computer Systems, Elsevier - Special Issue on "Towards Smarter Cities: Learning from Internet of
Multimedia Things-Generated Big Data"
7. IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing -
Special Issue on "Green Computing in Internet of Things"
8. Big Data Research, Elsevier - Special Issue on "Big Data and Smart Cities"
9. International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier - Special Issue on "Quality Assurance and Management for
10. IEEE Access - Special Issue on "Convergence of Sensor Networks, Cloud Computing, and Big Data in Industrial
Internet of Things"
11. Sensors, MDPI - Special Issue on "Smart Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks"
The IEEE Smart World Congress originated from the 2005 Workshop on Ubiquitous Smart Worlds (USW, Taipei) and the 2005
Symposium on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Smart World (UISW, Nagasaki). SmartWorld 2017 in San Francisco is the next
edition after the successful SmartWorld 2016 in Toulouse France and SmartWorld 2015 in Beijing China. SmartWorld 2017
is to provide a high-profile, leading-edge platform for researchers and engineers to exchange and explore state-of-
art advances and innovations in graceful integrations of Cyber, Physical, Social, and Thinking Worlds for the theme
"Smart Things Everywhere".
- Smart Industry and Manufacture
- Smart Agriculture and Aquaculture
- Smart Materials and Fabric
- Smart Environment and Ecosystems
- Smart Earth/Space System
- Smart Grid and Energy
- Smart Logistics and Retail
- Smart Building and Structure
- Smart Roads and Transportation
- Smart Vehicles and Networks
- Smart Machines and Robots
- Smart Home and Furniture
- Smart Appliances and Goods
- Smart Wearables and Implants
- Smart Medicine and Healthcare
- Smart Elderly/Kiddy Care
- Smart Foods and Living
- Smart Learning and Education
- Smart Disaster Monitoring/Relief
- Smart Internet of Things
- Smart Sensing, System and Service
- Smart Computing and Communication
SmartWorld 2017 ACTIVITIES
Smart World Main Tracks - Covering broad areas in smart world
Smart World Summit - Speeches by top scientists and industry leaders
Panels on Smart World - Challenges and Emerging Technologies
Industrial Forum - Innovative Technologies and Engineering
Demo/Expo - Advanced Smart World Techniques
Video Contest - Perspectives on Future Smart World
Summer School - Tutorials on Smart World Key Technologies
Co-Located SIX CONFERENCES
The 14th IEEE Int'l Conf. on Ubiquitous Intelligence & Computing (UIC 2017)
The 14th IEEE Int'l Conf. on Advanced and Trusted Computing (ATC 2017)
The 17th IEEE Int'l Conf. on Scalable Computing & Communications (ScalCom 2017)
The 3rd IEEE Int'l Conf. on Cloud and Big Data Computing (CBDCom 2017)
The 3rd IEEE Int'l Conf. on Internet of People (IoP 2017)
The 2017 IEEE Int'l Conf. on Smart City Innovations (SCI 2017)
A submission in PDF is limited to 8 pages for a main conference paper, 6 pages for a workshop paper and 2~4 pages for
a poster/demo paper following the IEEE proceedings format, and is to be submitted via the site:
More details can be found via http://ieee-smartworld.org/2017/smartworld/
Dr. Qin Liu
College of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering
Changsha, Hunan Province,P.R. China, 410082
Email: gracelq628 at hnu.edu.cn; gracelq628 at 126.com
More information about the FMIndia