[FM-India] [IEEE ATC 2017]: CfW - Deadline Extended
ieeeatc17publicity at hbku.edu.qa
Sun Feb 5 17:34:11 IST 2017
apologies for multiple postings.
In conjunction with the 14th IEEE International Conference on Advanced and Trusted Computing, we will organize some workshops.
The workshop proposals should be submitted to ieee-atc2017 at googlegroups.com<mailto:ieee-atc2017 at googlegroups.com>
Further information are provided in the ATC Call for Workshop page<http://cse.stfx.ca/~smartworld/2017/atc/cfw.php> and in the attached document.
All accepted papers will be included in the ATC 2017 proceedings published by IEEE.
Workshop/Special Session proposals should contain following information:
• The title of the workshop/special session, including both full name and abbreviation (for workshop)
• The objectives, scope, and contributions to the main conference (up to 1 page)
• The short bios of the key organizers and their related experience
• The procedure for selecting papers, plans for dissemination (e.g., how to advertise and special issues of journals), and the expected number of participants
• A tentative list of program committee members
• The (tentative) website/URL of the proposed workshop/special session
Important Schedule for ATC Workshops and Special Sessions:
• Proposal Due: Feb. 15, 2017
• Proposal Notification: Feb. 20, 2017
• Paper Submission, Notification: TBD by individual workshops
• Final Camera-ready Paper Due: June 10, 2017
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the use of individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately and inform the sender. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any attachments included. The contents of this email, including any attachments, may be subjected to copyright law. In such cases, the contents may not be copied, adapted, distributed or transmitted without the consent of the copyright owner.
More information about the FMIndia