[FM-India] BigTrust 2016 CFP
gracelq628 at 126.com
Mon Mar 28 10:11:33 IST 2016
Apologies if you received multiple copies of this BigTrust 2016 CFP.
Call for Papers for The 1st International Workshop on Trust, Security and Privacy for Big Data (BigTrust 2016)
Venue & Dates:
Granada, Spain, December 14-16, 2016
Big Data has the potential for enabling new insights to change science, engineering, medicine, healthcare, finance, business, and ultimately society itself. Current work on Big Data focuses on information processing such as data mining and analysis. However, trust, security and privacy of Big Data are vital concerns that have received less research focus. Regarding the above context, this workshop proposal is aimed at bringing together people from both academia and industry to present their most recent work related to trust, security and privacy issues in Big Data, and exchange ideas and thoughts in order to identify emerging research topics and define the future of Big Data.
BigTrust 2016 is a part of ICA3PP 2016 16th International Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing.
The scope and interests for the special issue include but are not limited to the following list:
Big Data Science, Foundations, and applications
· Novel Theoretical Models for Big Data.
· New Computational Models for Big Data.
· Data and Information Quality for Big Data.
· High Performance/Parallel Computing Platforms for Big Data .
· Energy-efficient Computing for Big Data.
· Big Data Search Architectures, Scalability and Efficiency.
· Visualization Analytics for Big Data.
· Data Acquisition, Integration, Cleaning, and Best Practices .
Trust in Big Data
· Trust semantics, metrics, and models for Big Data.
· Trust management and evaluation for Big Data.
· Trusted systems, software, and applications for Big Data.
· Trusted platform implementation technologies for Big Data.
· Information quality/trustworthiness for Big Data.
· Provenance of content for Big Data.
· Trustworthiness of ratings/recommender systems for Big Data.
Security & Privacy in Big Data
· Security model and architecture for Big Data.
· Software and system security for Big Data.
· Cryptography in Big Data.
· Big Data privacy policies and standards.
· Anonymization techniques for big data.
· Security and Privacy in Big Data sharing and visualization.
· Security and Privacy in Big Data access control mechanisms.
· Security and Privacy in Big Data mining and analytics
Submission and Publication Information
All papers selected by the Program Committee and presented at the Workshop will be published in the Workshop Proceedings by Springer LNCS series. Submitted papers must not substantially overlap with papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings. Papers must be clearly presented in English, must not exceed 10 pages (or 14 pages with the over length charge), including tables, figures, references and appendixes, in Springer LNCS Format with Portable Document Format (.pdf). Please submit your paper at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ica3pp2016.
(1) Paper Submission Deadline: May 15, 2016
(2) Author Notification: September 15, 2016
(3) Camera-ready Papers Due: October 15, 2016
(4) Conference Dates: December 14th-16th, 2016
Qin Liu, Hunan University, China
MD Zakirul Alam, Temple University, USA
Please email inquiries concerning BigTrust 2016 to:
Qin Liu: gracelq628 at hnu.edu.cn and MD Zakirul Alam Bhuiyan: zakirulalam at temple.edu
Dr. Qin Liu
College of Computer Science and Electronic Engineering
Changsha, Hunan Province,P.R. China, 410082
Email: gracelq628 at hnu.edu.cn; gracelq628 at 126.com
More information about the FMIndia