[FM-India] PhD and post-doc positions @ETH

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Sat Nov 14 09:27:20 IST 2015

 Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 17:18:09 +0000
 From: Mueller  Peter <peter.mueller at inf.ethz.ch>
 Subject: PhD and post-doc positions @ETH

 The Chair of Programming Methodology at ETH Zurich is recruiting PhD students
 and post-docs for several projects on program verification, static program
 analysis, and testing. An overview of our current projects is available on our
 research page, but we are always interested in exploring new directions.

 Key requirements for successful applications:

   * Strong commitment to research
   * Interest in combining theory and practice
   * For PhD students: excellent M.Sc. degree in Computer Science or in a
     related subject with a strong Computer Science component
   * For post-docs: publications in top conferences or journals
   * Proficiency in English and excellent communication skills, both oral and
     written

 Applications and questions should be sent to Mrs. Marlies Weissert at
 jobs-pm at inf.ethz.ch. The application should include a CV and a description of
 research interests. We will consider applications until the positions are
 filled. The start date is negotiable.

 More details about the positions:

   * PhD and post-doc positions are fully funded and have an attractive salary
     and social benefits.
   * Full scholarships are available for outstanding B.Sc. students interested
     in the PhD.
   * ETH has one of the top computer science departments in the world: CS
     University Rankings
   * Zurich is consistently ranked among the top destinations in the world for
     quality of life
   * General information on doctoral studies at ETH is available at
     www.inf.ethz.ch/education/ds