[FM-India] Tenure-track position in Formal Methods at TU, Munich

Madhavan Mukund madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Sat Sep 27 12:28:42 IST 2014

 From: Javier Esparza <esparza at in.tum.de>
 Subject: Tenure-track position in Formal Methods at TUM
 Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:03:17 +0200

 Dear Colleague,

 We have opened a tenure-track position in Formal Methods at the
 Technical University of Munich.  The description of the position is
 in the attachment.

 I'd be very grateful if you could forward this message to potential
 candidates.  The position is primarily intended for young researchers
 2-4 years after their PhD.  Deadline for applications is October
 15. Any questions can be directed to me.

 Probably you'll also get this message through some list, please
 accept my apologies if you receive too many copies.

 Best regards,

 Javier

 --
 Prof.Dr. Javier Esparza