[FM-India] ASE/IEEE SocialCom 2014 – Call for Workshops
Dr. Mauro Conti
conti at math.unipd.it
Sun Jan 26 04:46:14 IST 2014
ASE/IEEE SocialCom 2014 – Call for Workshops
The 7th ASE/IEEE International Conference on Social Computing
August 4-7, 2014. Beijing, China.
The organizing committee of SocialCom ‘14 solicits workshop proposals.
Workshops should facilitate an active and constructive exchange on
approaches, methods, and concepts about topics addressed by SocialCom
‘14 conference. In addition, workshops can encourage interdisciplinary
efforts that allow the social computing community to reaching out to
emerging technologies and data analytics expertise.
Workshop proposals must be in English, and they should not exceed 3
pages. They should detail:
* The title, goals and duration of the workshop.
* The specific topics that will be addressed by the workshop.
* The relevance and significance of the workshop to the conference,
including to whom it would be of interest (and why) and the expected
range of number of participants.
* A draft call for papers with the following information: names,
affiliations, postal address, phone and fax numbers, email addresses of
the workshop organizers, who must be recognized experts in the related
topics and from multiple institutions; one of the organizers should be
identified as the primary contact.
* A list of potential Program Committee members, with their affiliations.
* The paper selection process.
* If this workshop has been held before, please also report about its
history (number of
submissions, accepted papers, and attendees).
Please email proposals either in plain ASCII or PDF format by February
15, 2014 to the workshop chairs, Mike Liang (liang.mike at microsoft.com)
and Mauro Conti (conti at math.unipd.it). Please use “SocialCom 14 workshop
proposal” as the email subject. Proposal owners will be notified of the
acceptance or rejection by February 22, 2014.
SocialCom ‘14 Workshop Co-chairs
Chieh-Jan Mike Liang
More information about the FMIndia