[FM-India] SynCoP 2014 (ETAPS workshop): deadline extension
etienne.andre at univ-paris13.fr
Tue Jan 14 20:22:10 IST 2014
SynCoP paper submission deadline is extended by 2 weeks to February 3rd,
Call for papers
1st International Workshop on the SYNthesis of COntinuous Parameters
(ETAPS satellite event)
SynCoP aims at bringing together researchers working on parameter
synthesis for systems with continuous variables, where the parameters
consist of a (usually dense) set of constant values. Such problems arise
for real-time, hybrid or probabilistic systems where the goal is to
identify suitable parameters to achieve desired behavior, or to verify
the behavior for a given range of parameter values. A parameter could
be, e.g., a delay in a real-time system, or a reaction rate in a
biological cell model.
The workshop will take place on Sunday the 6th of April 2014, in
Grenoble, France, as a satellite event of ETAPS 2014.
The workshop will be able to (at least partially) support the travel and
the ETAPS workshop registration fees for one or two PhD or Master
Abstract: February 3rd, 2014 (extended)
Full papers: February 3rd, 2014 (extended)
Notification: February 27th, 2014
Camera ready: March 15th, 2014
Workshop: April 6th, 2014
TOPICS OF THE WORKSHOP
The scientific subject of the workshop covers (but is not limited to)
the following areas:
* parameter synthesis,
* parametric model checking,
* parametric logics, decidability and complexity issues,
* robustness analysis,
* formalisms such as parametric timed and hybrid automata, parametric
time(d) Petri nets, parametric probabilistic automata, parametric Markov
* applications to major areas of computer science and control engineering.
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
The content of papers should be original and not submitted elsewhere.
All papers will be assigned to at least three reviews.
The page limit is 15 pages in the EPTCS format (http://style.eptcs.org/).
All accepted papers will be published in the Electronic Proceedings in
Theoretical Computer Science (EPTCS) series, that are free and open
access online proceedings.
The papers will be referenced in major databases such as DBLP, and
published under the Creative Commons CC-BY license.
Hereby, the authors retain their copyright.
(Substantial revisions may later be published elsewhere.)
Submission will be made in English in PDF format through Easychair:
* Alexandre Donze, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer
Science, UC Berkeley, USA
* Didier Lime, IRCCyN / Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France
(to be completed)
* Etienne Andre (Universite Paris 13, Sorbonne Paris Cite, France)
* Goran Frehse (Universite Joseph Fourier Grenoble 1 - Verimag, France)
* Eugene Asarin, Paris, France
* Alessandro Cimatti, Trento, Italy
* Alexandre Donze, Berkeley, USA
* Georgios Fainekos, Arizona, USA
* Laurent Fribourg, Cachan, France
* Antoine Girard, Grenoble, France
* Kim Larsen, Aalborg, Denmark
* Yang Liu, Singapore
* Olivier H. Roux, Nantes, France
* Sriram Sankaranarayanan, Boulder, USA
* Marielle Stoelinga , Twente, Netherlands
* Ashish Tiwari, USA
* Farn Wang, Taipei, Taiwan
The workshop is partially supported by VERIMAG, LIPN, Universite Paris
13, and GDR IM.
More information about the FMIndia