[FM-India] SynCoP 2014: 1st Call for Papers
Etienne.Andre at univ-paris13.fr
Wed Sep 11 20:17:44 IST 2013
Call for papers
1st International Workshop on the SYNthesis of COntinuous Parameters
SynCoP aims at bringing together researchers working on parameter
synthesis for systems with continuous variables, where the parameters
consist of a (usually dense) set of constant values. Such problems arise
for real-time, hybrid or probabilistic systems where the goal is to
identify suitable parameters to achieve desired behavior, or to verify
the behavior for a given range of parameter values. A parameter could
be, e.g., a delay in a real-time system, or a reaction rate in a
biological cell model.
The workshop will take place on Saturday the 5th of April 2014, in
Grenoble, France, as a satellite of ETAPS 2014.
Abstract: January 13th, 2014
Full papers: January 20th, 2014
Notification: February 20th, 2014
Camera ready: March 15th, 2014
Workshop: April 5th, 2014
TOPICS OF THE WORKSHOP
The scientific subject of the workshop covers (but is not limited to)
the following areas:
* parameter synthesis,
* parametric model checking,
* robustness analysis,
* formalisms such as parametric timed and hybrid automata, parametric
time(d) Petri nets, parametric probabilistic automata,
* applications to major areas of computer science and control engineering.
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
The content of papers should be original and not submitted elsewhere.
All papers will be submitted to at least three reviews.
The page limit is 15 pages in the EPTCS format (http://style.eptcs.org/).
All accepted papers will be published in the Electronic Proceedings in
Theoretical Computer Science (EPTCS) series, that are free and open
access online proceedings.
The papers will be referenced in major databases such as DBLP, and
published under the Creative Commons CC-BY license.
Hereby, the authors retain their copyright.
(Substantial revisions may later be published elsewhere.)
Submission will be made in English in PDF format through Easychair:
* Alexandre Donze, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer
Science, UC Berkeley, USA
* Didier Lime, IRCCyN / Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France
(to be completed)
- Etienne Andre (Universite Paris 13, Sorbonne Paris Cite, France)
- Goran Frehse (Universite Joseph Fourier Grenoble 1 - Verimag, France)
* Eugene Asarin, Paris, France
* Alessandro Cimatti, Trento, Italy
* Alexandre Donze, Berkeley, USA
* Georgios Fainekos, Arizona, USA
* Laurent Fribourg, Cachan, France
* Antoine Girard, Grenoble, France
* Kim Larsen, Aalborg, Denmark
* Yang Liu, Singapore
* Olivier H. Roux, Nantes, France
* Sriram Sankaranarayanan, Boulder, USA
* Ashish Tiwari, USA
* Farn Wang, Taipei, Taiwan
(to be completed)
More information about the FMIndia