[FM-India] SynCoP 2014 (ETAPS satellite) 2nd call for papers
Etienne.Andre at univ-paris13.fr
Wed Nov 6 21:23:03 IST 2013
Call for papers
1st International Workshop on the SYNthesis of COntinuous Parameters
SynCoP aims at bringing together researchers working on parameter
systems with continuous variables, where the parameters consist of a
dense) set of constant values. Such problems arise for real-time, hybrid or
probabilistic systems where the goal is to identify suitable parameters to
achieve desired behavior, or to verify the behavior for a given range of
parameter values. A parameter could be, e.g., a delay in a real-time
a reaction rate in a biological cell model.
The workshop will take place on Sunday the 6th of April 2014, in Grenoble,
France, as a satellite of ETAPS 2014.
Abstract: January 13th, 2014
Full papers: January 20th, 2014
Notification: February 20th, 2014
Camera ready: March 15th, 2014
Workshop: April 6th, 2014
TOPICS OF THE WORKSHOP
The scientific subject of the workshop covers (but is not limited to) the
* parameter synthesis,
* parametric model checking,
* robustness analysis,
* formalisms such as parametric timed and hybrid automata, parametric
Petri nets, parametric probabilistic automata,
* applications to major areas of computer science and control engineering.
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
The content of papers should be original and not submitted elsewhere.
will be submitted to at least three reviews.
The page limit is 15 pages in the EPTCS format (http://style.eptcs.org/).
All accepted papers will be published in the Electronic Proceedings in
Theoretical Computer Science (EPTCS) series, that are free and open access
The papers will be referenced in major databases such as DBLP, and
under the Creative Commons CC-BY license.
Hereby, the authors retain their copyright.
(Substantial revisions may later be published elsewhere.)
Submission will be made in English in PDF format through Easychair:
* Alexandre Donze, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer
* Didier Lime, IRCCyN / Ecole Centrale de Nantes, France
(to be completed)
- Etienne Andre (Universite Paris 13, Sorbonne Paris Cite, France)
- Goran Frehse (Universite Joseph Fourier Grenoble 1 - Verimag, France)
* Eugene Asarin, Paris, France
* Alessandro Cimatti, Trento, Italy
* Alexandre Donze, Berkeley, USA
* Georgios Fainekos, Arizona, USA
* Laurent Fribourg, Cachan, France
* Antoine Girard, Grenoble, France
* Kim Larsen, Aalborg, Denmark
* Yang Liu, Singapore
* Olivier H. Roux, Nantes, France
* Sriram Sankaranarayanan, Boulder, USA
* Marielle Stoelinga , Twente, Netherlands
* Ashish Tiwari, USA
* Farn Wang, Taipei, Taiwan
More information about the FMIndia