[FM-India] Call for Industry Track Papers, FM 2014, May 2014, Singapore
madhavan at cmi.ac.in
Mon Dec 9 19:48:35 IST 2013
From: Sun Jun <sunjun at sutd.edu.sg>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 09:38:43 +0000
Subject: Call for Industry Track Papers, FM 2014, May 2014, Singapore
CALL FOR INDUSTRY TRACK PAPERS
FM2014 is the nineteenth in a series of symposia organized by Formal
Methods Europe, an independent association whose aim is to stimulate
the use of, and research on, formal methods for software
development. The symposia have been notably successful in bringing
together innovators and practitioners in precise mathematical methods
for software and systems development, industrial users, as well as
researchers. The industry track of FM 2014 welcomes papers
describing industrial applications of formal methods, experience with
introducing formal methods in industry, tool usage reports,
experiments with challenge problems. Authors are encouraged to
explain how the use of formal methods has overcome problems, lead to
improvements in design or provided new insights.
Industry track papers should not exceed 15 pages (including
appendices and references). Accepted papers will be published in the
Symposium Proceedings, to appear in Springer's Lecture Notes in
Computer Science. Submitted papers should describe, in English, have
not been published or submitted elsewhere concurrently for
publication, and should be in Springer's format. All submissions will
be evaluated by at least three members of the industry track program
committee. Papers should be submitted through the FM 2014 EasyChair
web site: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=fm2014
* Industry Track Submission: January 16, 2014
* Industry Track Notification: February 16, 2014
* Camera-ready: February 25, 2014
* Main Conference Date: May 14-16, 2014
FM 2014 ORGANIZING COMMITTEES
Jin Song Dong, National University of Singapore, Singapore.
Program Committee Co-Chairs
Cliff B Jones, Newcastle University, United Kindom.
Pekka Pihlajasaari, Data Abstraction (Pty) Ltd, South Africa.
Jun Sun, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore.
Doc Symposium Chair
Annabelle McIver, Macquarie University, Australia.
Shengchao Qin, University of Teesside, United Kindom.
Jonathan Bowen, London South Bank University, United Kindom.
Kenji Taguchi, AIST, Japan.
INDUSTRY TRACK PROGRAM COMMITTEE
* Jun Sun, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore.
* Cliff Jones, Newcastle University, United Kingdom.
* Pekka Pihlajasaari, Data Abstraction (Pty) Ltd, South Africa.
* Michael Holloway, NASA, United States.
* Ralf Huuck, NICTA, Australia.
* Ewen Denney, SGT/NASA Ames, United States.
* Jim Grundy, Intel Corporation, United States.
* Hongjun Zheng, MathWorks, United States.
* Wolfgang Grieskamp, Google, United States.
* Cristina Cifuentes, Oracle, Australia.
* Jon Burton, Praxis, United Kingdom.
More information about the FMIndia