[FM-India] Call for papers: FSFMA 2013 (deadline extension)
Etienne.Andre at univ-paris13.fr
Sat Apr 20 19:46:10 IST 2013
Call for papers
1st French Singaporean Workshop in Formal Methods and Applications
The 1st French Singaporean Workshop in Formal Methods and Applications (FSFMA)
aims at sharing research interests and launching collaborations in the area of
formal methods and their applications.
The scientific subject of the workshop covers (but does not limit to) areas
such as formal specification, model checking, verification, program analysis
and transformation, software engineering, and applications in major areas of
computer science, including aeronautics and aerospace.
The workshop will bring together researchers and industry R&D experts from all
countries together to exchange their knowledge, discuss their research
and explore potential collaborations.
Round tables will focus on French-Singaporean funding and cooperation
A PhD session will allow Master and PhD students to present their work.
The workshop may offer travel grants to a selection of PhD students.
The workshop will take place on July 15th and 16th, 2013, in Singapore as a
satellite of ICECCS 2013.
Abstract: April 28th, 2013 (extended)
Full papers: May 5th, 2013 (extended)
Notification: June 3rd, 2013
Camera ready: June 13th, 2013
Workshop: July 15th-16th, 2013
TOPICS OF THE WORKSHOP
The main theme of the workshop is to establish links between academic and
industry scientists interested in methods and techniques for constructing
reliable systems using formal methods. The scientific topics of the workshop
include, but are not limited to:
- concurrent and distributed systems
- formal specification and semantics
- infinite-state and parameterized systems
- model checking algorithms
- SAT and SMT solvers
- security and privacy
- software engineering and formal methods
- specification and verification (hardware and embedded systems, probabilistic
and real-time systems, etc.)
- case studies and experience reports on the use of formal methods
- tools and industrial applications
- applications in aeronautics and aerospace
SUBMISSION AND PUBLICATION
Two kinds of papers are welcome:
- regular papers
- PhD papers (for the doctoral session).
The content of papers should be original and not submitted elsewhere.
All papers will be submitted to at least three reviews.
The page limit is 15 pages (regular) and 6 pages (PhD) in the OASIcs format.
Accepted papers in both categories will be published by the OpenAccess Series
in Informatics (OASIcs), a free open-access and online electronic proceedings
series edited by Schloss Dagstuhl, indexed with ISBN and referenced in major
databases such as DBLP.
OASIcs proceedings are published under the Creative Commons CC-BY license.
Hereby, the authors retain their copyright.
Submission will be made in PDF format through Easychair:
- There are no restrictions on authors' citizenships and working countries.
- For PhD papers, at least one author must be Master or PhD student.
- Christine Choppy (Universite Paris 13, Sorbonne Paris Cite, France)
- Jun Sun (Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore)
DOCTORAL SESSION CHAIRS
- Etienne Andre (Universite Paris 13, Sorbonne Paris Cite, France)
- Yang Liu (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Laurent Fribourg (LSV, CNRS & ENS de Cachan, France)
- Ng Wee Keong (School of Computer Engineering, NTU, Singapore)
(to be completed)
More information about the FMIndia