[FM-India] Post-doctoral positions at NUS

Abhik Roychoudhury abhik at comp.nus.edu.sg
Fri Feb 25 14:47:28 IST 2011

Dear Colleagues

     I am writing to you to advertise some Research Fellow (or post-doc)
positions at NUS. The work is primarily in the area of program analysis,
where analysis methods are used to explain software regressions (some
functionality that worked before, but does not work after making changes to
the program).

The post-doc positions are funded by a large project funded by our Ministry
of Education, details are available at
http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~abhik/projects/moe10/RF-Abhik.pdf

For more details of the relevant research, candidates may also refer to

http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~abhik/e-savvy/SE_projects.html

(the first item in this page - testing and debugging of evolving programs).

If you know of some suitable students who may be interested - kindly do let
them/me know.

If any potential candidate in this list are interested, please contact me
directly with your CV.

---
Abhik Roychoudhury
School of Computing