[FM-India] Papers on Interactive Theorem Proving
raja at tifr.res.in
Fri Jun 12 08:30:51 IST 2009
I would like to announce a recent special issue of the journal
"Sadhana" -- published by the Indian Academy of Sciences --
on "Interactive Theorem Proving and Verification",
which may be of interest to some members of this list.
The following papers which comprise the entire
Special Issue of Sadhana: Volume 34 (1), February 2009,
are accessible online either by following the link
on Back Issues from the web page
or directly on the link:
1. Proof assistants: History, ideas and future
by Herman Geuvers.
2. Operating system verification—An overview
by Gerwin Klein.
3. A compact kernel for the calculus of inductive constructions
by A.Asperti, W.Ricciotti, C.Sacerdoti Coen and E.Tassi.
4. Proving the correctness of client/server software
by Eyad Alkassar, Sebastian Bogan and Wolfgang J. Paul
5. Formalizing Arrow’s theorem
by Freek Wiedijk
More information about the FMIndia